>> Study Abroad
>> Study in Australia
Simple Guide in Taking Masters in Business Administration from Australia
Masters in Business Administration is one of the degrees that are commonly taken by people for their Master's degree and different schools and universities in Australia are competitive enough to give the best MBA offers.
Many people will surely love Australia not only as a good place to stay to but a good location to establish a degree academically too. So if you are a native or a foreigner who wish to take MBA in Australia, here are some things you may wish to consider:
Modes of Learning
Masters in Business Administration in Australia can be taken: (1) full-time; (2) part-time; or, (3) online.
- Full-time MBA programs are offered by different universities and colleges in Australia. This program is usually taken with a regular full-time schedule on regular basis.
- Part time MBA programs are usually taken with a regular part-time schedule and can be on regular basis too. Almost every university offering full-time MBA courses also offers part-time MBA programs.
- Online MBA programs are also called distant learning or off campus learning. This program offers a good range of choices for MBA students who see the need to study despite the scarcity of time or the challenge of distance. The program is very flexible and it enables the student to balance the need to study and the demand of their other commitments. Some universities offering off campus learning are Deakin University, University of South Australia, Southern Cross University and more.
So take into consideration your time, effort and your personal choice. Which of these academic endeavors one need in order to grow academically? Your choice can surely contribute to your development and personal growth.
Locations to Take MBA from Australia
There are different MBA programs located all over Australia-almost every corner in Australia has universities to choose from. You can choose whether you want to take it in Perth or in Darwin, in Melbourne or in Sydney. Some of the universities offering MBA courses are: University of Queensland, University of New England, Charles Darwin University, University of Melbourne and more.
Tuition Fees for the Program
When it comes to fees, it depends on which category would you fall into: (1) Local Student; and, (2) International Student.
- For local students, the range of the MBA program fees plays within $14,000 to $50,000 or more depending on which University you would like to take the program.
- MBA program fees for international students, on the other hand, range from $15,000 to $52,000 or more depending on which university you wish to take the program.
MBA from Australia covers a wide area of specializations. You can choose which area you would like to specialize. Will it be Accounting, Global Business, e-commerce, Corporate Administration or Urban Estate Management? You can look for a specialization based on your area of interest or you may choose one that enables you to explore and touch other specializations in the course of the program.
Take note that your journey to MBA from Australia start with proper planning. You have to understand the things involving your interest in applying for the program. Prepare by equipping yourself with proper information about MBA to make the correct decision in taking this academic endeavor.