LSAT (The Law School Admission Test)
- LSAT is a half-day test administered four times each year throughout the world. It's score is widely used and is important part of admission process to law schools in USA,Canada,Caribbean.
- LSAT is Administered by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC)
- An applicant cannot take the LSAT more than three times within a two-year period (even if you cancel your score).
- LSAC administers the LSAT four times per year: June, September/October, December, and February.
- LSAT test consists of five 35-minute sections of multiple-choice questions. Four out of five sections contribute to your score.
- LSAT has 3 major sections : Reading Comprehension, Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning Questions
- LSAT Test takers who create account in lsac.org will receive scores via email in 3 weeks (or it will mail within 4 weeks of test).
- You score for each correct answer. There is no penalty for wrong answer. LSAT score range is 120-180.
Top Law Schools
List of best Law schools
University of Pennsylvania: 2017 class profile
- Harvard University
- Yale University
- Stanford University
- Columbia University
- University of Chicago
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Michigan
- New York University
|LSAT 75th%/25th%|| 170/164|
|GPA 75th%/25th% || 3.95/3.52|
|Students of Color|| 35%|