- University of Washington Seattle, WA
- University of California, San Francisco, CA
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Johns Hopkins University Baltimore, MD
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR
- University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
- University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Yale University New Haven, CT
- University of California, Los Angeles, CA
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Case Western Reserve University Cleveland, OH
- Duke University, Durham, NC
- Indiana University-Purdue University--Indianapolis Indianapolis, IN
- University of Colorado--Denver and Health Sciences Center Denver, CO
- Columbia University New York, NY
- Rush University Chicago, IL
- University of Texas, Austin, TX
- University of Virginia Charlottesville, VA
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Vanderbilt University Nashville, TN
- Boston College Chestnut Hill, MA
- Emory University Atlanta, GA
- New York University New York, NY
- University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL
- University of Arizona Tucson, AZ
- University of Kentucky Lexington, KY
- Arizona State University Phoenix, AZ
- Georgetown University, Washington, DC
- Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- University of Florida Gainesville, FL
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- University of Nebraska Medical Center,Omaha, NE
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN
- University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Catholic University of America,Washington, DC
- Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Little Rock, AR
- University of Kansas, Kansas City, KS
- University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing,Hyden, KY
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- University of San Diego, San Diego, CA
University of Pennsylvania School of NursingOfficial transcripts from all colleges and universities.
World Education Services or Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools evaluation of all transcripts.
Results from the GRE general exam taken within the last five years
Results from the TOEFL or IELTS taken within the last two years for all non-native speakers
Applicants must have a minimum score of 500 on the verbal and quantitative sections of the GRE and a 4.0 in the analytical writing section.
Information for International Applicants
It is suggested that international students apply a minimum of one year prior to the start of the program.
In addition to all required application materials, international applicants must submit the following items:
We require a minimum score of 100 on the TOEFL and a minimum combined score of 7.0 for the IELTS.
Applicants who have completed their BSN degree in the United States, and English is not their first language are eligible for the GRE waiver, but must submit TOEFL or IELTS scores.
Penn Nursing does not require foreign applicants to have a U.S. nursing license in order to matriculate. However, we do require applicants to submit proof of a nursing license in from their native country and maintain an active license while attending the University of Pennsylvania.
all info is taken from Penn Nursing website.
University of Michigan (Nursing)
Admission to Master's program requires GRE if your GPA is >=3.25 from an accredited baccalaureate program in nursing. International Students are required
to have TOEFL, MELAB or IELTS.