>> Tests & Exam
>> TOEFL Test
- Do lot of practice tests. Tons of free tests are available on the internet.
- Make sure you get good score in practice tests.
- Listen to any American news channel/Discovery channel (it will help in listening section). Read American news from washingtonpost.com, nytimes.com etc.
- Be Cool and be comfortable with your seat.
- Listen properly in the Listening section. Check all 4 options before answering.
- You will probably find reading section easy but be careful and avoid making silly mistakes.
- Again first 10 questions are important. Take your time and do not hurry!
- For Listening section use TOEFL CD from ETS. That is best material available and is a must for practice. You would see same type of screen (UI) and you will feel comfortable after using the CD.
- Answer all questions in each section. There is no negative marking (penalty) for unanswered questions. So in last 2 minutes just guess all remaining questions.
- Again You can send your score absolutely free to four universities so be prepared for Universities!
- Barrons TOEFL for Structure.
- Cliffs TOEFL for Structure/Listening.
- ETS CD for TOEFL (Best, no comparison).
Send your feedback