>> Study Abroad
>> Study in USA
>> Top Engineering Colleges
Engineering : Harvard University
|Type||Private not for profit|
|Level||Four or more years|
|Student to Faculty Ratio||7:1|
|Carnegie Classification||Research Universities (very high research activity)|
|Undergrad Application Fees||$75|
|Grad Application Fees||$105|
|Enrollment||Fees (/yr)||Required Fees(/yr)|
**Above numbers are at University/College level (not for a particular department or program)
|Critical Reading||690/800 |
World famous university... needs no introduction..
Graduate admission dependeds on following factors...
- Have a strong interest in and great potential for undertaking research
- Have excellent grades, e.g., in the range of A to A-
- Have competitive GRE scores
- Have solid preparation in coursework and research experience (e.g., a strong plan of study at a respected university)
- Have solid letters of recommendation from distinguished faculty and mentors
- All students admitted to our Ph.D. program receive full financial support. This includes tuition, fees, and a cost-of living stipend ($2,446 per month before taxes in 2010-11).
- There is no min for GRE (but's it's really competitive )
- TOEFL min. is 80(iBT)
- There is extremely limited financial aid available (only in select areas of study) for the S.M. and M.E. programs; all Ph.D. students receive full financial aid.