>> Study Abroad
>> Study in USA
>> Top Engineering Colleges
Engineering : Northeastern University
|Address||360 Huntington Ave|
|Type||Private not for profit|
|Level||Four or more years|
|Student to Faculty Ratio||13:1|
|Carnegie Classification||Research Universities (high research activity)|
|Undergrad Application Fees||$75|
|Grad Application Fees||$75|
|Enrollment||Fees (/yr)||Required Fees(/yr)|
**Above numbers are at University/College level (not for a particular department or program)
|Critical Reading||640/730 |
|Computer Engineering- General|
|Electrical- Electronics and Communications Engineering|
- The average GRE score of recently admitted students on the Quantitative section is 740 (which is a 158 on the GRE revised ). Applicants should have scored at least 650 (Most departments look for 700+) or better on this section to be at least minimally competitive for admission.
- The Verbal section of the GRE is generally not considered to be a critical factor of admission.
- For candidates who took the revised version of the GRE, please use the following table to determine the equivalent scores on the revised score scale.
- The required minimum TOEFL score is 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), and 79 (internet-based).
- The required minimum IELTS score is 6.5.
- During the most recent admissions cycle, about 10% of admitted students received some type of funding award. The funding award process is highly competitive for incoming students, and the reality is that most new students do not receive funding awards
For undergrad admisions: There is no minimum score requirements; however, those applicants who have been most successful in our admissions process have earned highly competitive scores on the SAT and/or the ACT exams. Northeastern considers the writing portion of the SAT/ACT exams in our admission decisions.
GRE Scores and Admissions