MBA - Rankings, Admissions and Fees
List of Top 10 Business schools - worldwide
- Harvard Business School
- Kellogg - Northwestern
- Booth School of Business
- London Business School
- IESE - Spain
- MIT Sloan
- University of California at Berkeley Haas
Top MBA Schools
Below is list of Top MBA programs - country list
MBA Test Prep : GMAT, GRE, TOEFL
Which Exam to give? GRE or GMAT. As of now GMAT is more popular for MBA and number one choice from students. There are colleges which do not require GMAT or GRE. How to prepare for GMAT/GRE, Practice tests etc. TOEFL/IELTS might be required for non-native English speakers.
Highlights from some top schools
- Average age (for top schools) is around ~27-29 yrs and average work experience is ~4-6 years.
- 20% admitted students at Stern (NYU) receive merit scholarships(most of them are full or half tuition waiver).
- Around 40% students at MIT Sloan are international students.
- Duke: GMAT score range (80%) 640-750.
- Wharton: GMAT score range(80%) 700-770.
- Oxford Said: Average GMAT 690. 95% students are international.
- Cambridge: Average GMAT 690. Expectation: GPA>3.3 or top 25% of class. TOEFL 110 or 7.5 in IELTS.