>> Student visa
Canadian Student Visa
In 2011, Canada welcomed some 80,000 overseas students. Act now to study in Canada during 2012-13
The Student visa allows students to study in Canada either at a primary, secondary, or post-secondary institution, or in a vocational or professional capacity.
You can study for a maximum of 6 months with a Visitor's Visa. You do not need a Study Permit (student visa) if you are planning to take a course or program in Canada with a duration of six months or less.
You need to complete application forms and submit it to Canadian Embassy
. All the documents must be either original or photocopies notarized (as defined in the application guidelines).
Documents Needed for Canadian student visa
Here are some of them:
- A valid passport.
- A Letter of Acceptance from University/School.
- Proof that you have enough funds to support yourself for your entire stay (tuition fees + living expenses) in Canada.
- A medical clearance (might have different rules for different countries) if required by immigration.
- A letter from your employer or sponsoring organization if you are being sponsored.
- CAN $125 for the application fee .. (please check the latest fees)
Following documents are highly recommended
- IELTS test results taken within last 24 months with overall band not less than 6.0
- Copy of an Educational Loan from Bank equivalent to at least 80% of tuition + living + travel expenses for one academic year (normally, first year's tuition unless already paid, plus $8000).
- Student visa : USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, New Zealand
- F1 visa interview, How to make it!
- Student Visa USA - F-1 visa
- Canadian Student Visa, Student Visa Canada
- UK Visa information - UK Immigration, UK Student visa
- Student Visa Australia. Documents and requirements
- Student Visa for Germany , German Student Visa
- Netherlands Student visa, Study visa
- New Zealand Student Visa
- Student visa Singapore
- F-1 visa Interview questions with Visa Consulate
- Journey from I-20 Sevis to F-1
- How to create asset value documentation for student visa
- F1 Visa and OPT/CPT, Working on F1 visa
- Student visa interview exemption
- Visa- H1B, F1, J-1, Exchange Visitor, Immigration
- Do's and Dont's in student visa interview
- Finally my F-1 visa interview day!
- F1 visa rejected. What are my options?
- News updates on Australian Student visa.
- US Green Card