Canadian Student Visa

Around 200,000 students go to Canada (every year) for education (mostly from Asia). Act now to study in Canada during 2018/19

The Student visa allows students to study in Canada either at a primary, secondary, or post-secondary institution, or in a vocational or professional capacity.

You can study for a maximum of 6 months with a visitor's Visa. You do not need a Study Permit (student visa) if you are planning to take a course or program in Canada with a duration of six months or less.

You need to complete application forms and submit it to Canadian Embassy. All the documents must be either original or photocopies notarized (as defined in the application guidelines).

You are allowed to work for 20 hours off campus per week (provided you are a full-time student)

Your Student visa/Study permit becomes invalid after 90 days of completing the course.

If you graduate from participating institution you may get PWGP (Post Graduation Work Permit Program). Maximum duration of PGWP is three years.

Visa processing takes few weeks (depends on your country)

Documents Needed for Canadian student visa

Here are some of them: Once you complete your education, then you may be eligible for applying for work permit (max. duration is three years)

Student visa




Australia/New Zealand


Asian Countries