GRE Verbal Practice
GRE Word list
Free TOEFL Tests
Sample TOEFL Test - 1
Tests & Exam
Study in USA
Study in UK
Study in Canada
Study in Australia
Study in Europe
Study in Germany
Top Engineering Colleges
Top Business Schools
Top Economics Programs
Universities in USA
Student visa - USA
Student visa - Canada
Student visa - UK
Student visa - Australia
Jobs & Career
Statement of purpose
Tests & Exam
ACT Math Practice Test - #2
1. Your personal plane averages 54 miles per liter of high oxygen plane fuel. If every liter of the fuel costs $8.08, which of the following is the amount you will need to spend on fuel, to travel a distance of 5454 miles.
2. If A= 6x
-4y and B=4x
-6y, find the difference between the two if x=3 and y=5?.
3. If 2x+3 = A and 3x-4= B, A=B, what is the value of x?
4. For three numbers 420, 252, and 84. What is the greatest common factor?
5. A right circular cone has a height of 8.5m and volume of 142 square m's. Find the radius of the cone?(Formula of volume of right circular cone is (1/3)*π*r
6. A man is staying in city A, his wife is staying in city B which is 12 miles west and 9 miles south of city A. Find the distance between the two?
In the above geometric series, find the value of B. (Geometric series means that the ratio must be constant between two consecutive terms of the series).
8. Jack works in an Apple Store and gets an employee only 20% discount on all merchandise. During Christmas the price of the Apple I Pod is marked down from $200 by 30%. How much will Jack have to pay to purchase an I Pod?
9. Find the degree measure of the smaller angle formed by a twelve hour clock when it strikes 4?
10. Find the diameter of a circle with circumference 32π.
Best books for ACT
ACT Test Dates 2019
ACT Scoring, send/receive/cancel scores
Average ACT scores for Top Colleges
What is a good ACT score? Is my score good?
PreACT Test: Complete information
ACT vs SAT
Best ACT Math prep books
Online ACT Practice Tests
Average SAT score for Top Schools