Canada offers quality education making it an ideal student's destination. With its popular courses being Animation, Pharmacy and Petroleum Engineering Canada also offers various other courses in the Bachelor's, Master's and Doctorate levels.
TOP COURSES AND THEIR BEST UNIVERSITIES:
1. ANIMATION COURSES:
- Canada has an outstanding reputation in the animations field making it a very popular course.
- Various booming companies such as Toon Boom technology and Side Effects are based in Canada developing animations and effects used in Academy award winning films.
- a) BANFF CENTER FOR THE ARTS:
- Located in Alberta this University offers various art programs in areas including Audio, Digital Films and Visual Arts.
- Various facilities such as the studio resources, theater and performance spaces have been designed in a way to create a healthy environment for an innovative mind to function and deliver to its maximum.
- Financial aid takes care of three fourth of the tuition fees and is available in the form of workshops, scholarships and fellowships for prospective students.
- 2. PHARMACY COURSES:
- Pharmacy courses come among the top popular courses to be pursued in Canada especially because of the ample job opportunities.
- Shortages in this field coupled with the emergence of new diseases have led to a mounting need of efficient Pharmacists in Canada.
- a) UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA:
- It is a premier research institute for Pharmaceutical sciences offering quality education at all the degree levels.
- Students are involved in clinical internships as part of their education allowing them to be perfectionists in this field.
- Funding is widely available in the form of scholarships, fellowships and assistantships.
- 3. PETROLEUM ENGINEERING COURSES:
- This field is ranked high in the list of the top courses in Canada due to up to date technology and ample resources that are most important in this sector.
- Being one of the most highly paid jobs this field is ever dynamic, competitive and certainly the most sought after.
- a) UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY:
- This University is a top league institute for petroleum engineering related courses offering the program at all degree levels.
- The students are trained to be competitive in prospective oil industries along with emphasis on the practical aspects of the course.
- Funding is extensively available in the form of scholarships and assistantships.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING THESE COURSES IN CANADA:
- Excellent facilities and laboratories which allow for extensive experimentation and problem solving based learning.
- Highly skilled professors who are world leaders in their respective fields of study.
- Innovative education methods are used to train the students of these courses to be the masters of their professions in a real world work scenario.
- Ample internship exposures (Most universities make it a part of the curriculum, require an industrial or research based internship during the summer to qualify for graduation).
- A large number of highly paid job opportunities are readily available.
- High quality education at very affordable rates .
- All graduate degrees are globally recognized for their qualifications.
- High Cultural diversity; which is also an important part of the education.
- A highly safe working and study environment.
- English is the standard language of communication and study in the country.
Biotechnology in Canada
- Canada is considered as one of the largest Biotechnology hub outside U.S.A. With its top notch Universities and research institutes Canada has a lot to offer in this field.
- Due to the increase in health problems and shortage of efficient personnel Canada has many job vacancies in the Healthcare and Life Sciences sector.
- The booming economy and advanced technologies in this country allow researchers to perform breakthroughs in this field and the excellent salary accompanied by quality lifestyle makes it an ideal destination for aspiring Biotechnology graduates.
- The friendly and diverse society adds the final touch.
Canada is thus a land of huge opportunities, it opens up avenues of quality education. Provides students with ample options to choose from especially with regard to the popular courses. When this is coupled with the less strenuous visa and immigration procedures (as compared to the United States and the United Kingdom) it has acquired the status of being one of the most appealing destination for International Students in general.