Economist GMAT Review
Every year thousands of aspirants appear for the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) to pursue their masters degree in business administration from renowned universities in India as well as abroad. GMAT has become a standard examination for many universities to provide admission to around 5900 programs worldwide in more than 2100 renowned institutes.
About Economist GMAT
Economist promises you a improvement guarantee of over 70% if you choose their GMAT course, which made us take a second look at what they have to offer. You get a 7 day free trial to the course, so that you can see if it's going to help you. You can learn on the go, from a desktop or PC and even your smartphone.
You can master each section of the GMAT individually - Economist promises to help you know the different types of questions in each section so that you are prepared to solve them when they come on the actual exam day. The adaptive learning technology helps you focus on the target areas or the areas that you need to improve.
You get questions that you aren't good at - this way, you will be able to work hard on your weaknesses and get better results. More than 8.000 GMAT takers have gone for the Economist course, and we are taking a look at all the different features it has to offer.
Features To Look Out For
The GMAT exam is very competitive. For instance, there are several sentence comprehension problems that are very hard to solve if you have not solved similar ones before. A good test course will help you do a lot more, and know which one's the right answer.
Also, the GMAT exam has certain question patterns that you would be able to know once you start practicing more. And a good online test course will help you know just the types of questions and patterns that you can expect - so that you can deliver better on the exam day.
What Can You Expect From The Test?
Here are some of the GMAT features that you would need to know to ace the test.
- Adaptive online learning: The online examinations offered by this online course are adaptive in nature just like the main GMAT examination. This enables you to focus on your weak areas to improve it. Also taking up such kind of examination frequently would help you know your key areas where you can excel.
- Comprehensive course material: The online exams, as well as the lessons, are comprehensive enough to cover the entire syllabus of the GMAT examination. This feature enables you to prepare for the entire examination with just one preparatory course. The lessons are unique and simplified enough to meet the needs to all kinds of students.
- Best online tutors: The main online tutor for Economist, Jake Wengroff, is known among students for his teaching skills. He goes at your pace to make you understand the practice problems and makes all the concepts crystal clear.
- This course offers a money back guarantee in the event of unsatisfactory results which is making it one of the most opted for courses among students.
- With this online course, you can prepare for the examination anytime anywhere 24*7. It enables you to specifically focus on your weak areas in order to prepare you better.
- A mobile app is also available for this preparatory course which makes learning very user-friendly for the aspirant. The interface of the mobile app is designed in such a way so as to cater to the needs of almost all aspirants.
- It offers a free trial course for one week. This feature is very useful as it enables you to decide whether this course is meant for you or not. After being satisfied with the course content you can opt for the full course.
- The support team of Economist is very quick in providing a response to customer queries.
- Although this course is a little expensive as compared to the other online courses available in the market, however, it provides value for money.
- The course is designed in a chronological order which does not allow you to skip certain lessons and move on further.
If you are looking to ace the GMAT exam, you would love to take this course. It's informative and it would help you know all the in and out of the exam so that you can give your best.