Hong Kong, situated on the Southern Coast of China well known for its towering skyscrapers and large population. The country attracts people of all age groups not only for its beauty but also for its high standard of education and living.
A LOOK INTO HONG KONG:
- Hong Kong is a city-state following an autonomous system of government adhering to the Hong Kong Basic Law constitution.
- The country enjoys a sub-tropical climate with hot, wet summers and light winters.
- Hong Kong has a flourishing economy rich in industry and trading sectors with minimal tax rates.
- Diverse cultures co-exist here with the population ranging from Chinese to Canadians and South Asians.
- The official language is Cantonese, but English is given equal priority.
- Predominant religions include Buddhism and a Jewish crowd with few Christians, Muslims and Hindus.
- The country enjoys advanced public transport facilities making traveling a pleasant and fun experience.
Education and Job Opportunities In Hong Kong:
- Hong Kong follows the English system of education offering competitive, recognized courses of international quality.
- Hong Kong opens doors to ancient Chinese cultures modernized by a touch of British influence making the education here an experience by itself.
- Job opportunities are ample with the quality of living as majestic as the skyscrapers here.
- Maximum exposure can be achieved as it is the heart of International activity which houses many languages, religions, and interests.
- Advanced research facilities and top-notch Faculty members add more credit to the education system of Hong Kong.
- The beauty and dynamics of the country make it all the more irresistible.
TOP LEAGUE UNIVERSITIES IN HONG KONG:
THE UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG:
- It is the oldest, most prestigious university situated at Pokfulam with most of the courses taught in English.
- Highly reputed for its research and laboratory facilities, it offers various degrees in Medicine, Biological Sciences, and Humanities at the undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate levels.
- The Faculty members are Scholars in their area of research imparting quality education to their students.
- Student life is pleasant with opportunities available round the clock through various exchange programs and internships at research institutes with cultural diversity playing a major role.
2. THE CHINESE UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG:
- It is the second, oldest University situated at the New Territories known worldwide for its success in the fields of Mathematics and Physics.
- Students are trained extensively in the fields of arts, business administration, education, engineering, social science, medicine, science, and law by top league Faculty; some of whom are Nobel Prize recipients.
- Most of the courses are taught in English and the students are provided with tremendous opportunities through the University's tie-ups with other Universities and Research organizations.
3. THE HONG KONG UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY:
- It is a top-notch, research-intensive public University situated at Kowloon well reputed in the field of Science and Technology as the name suggests.
- It offers English-taught undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate degrees in various programs divided among five schools namely Schools of Business and Management, Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences, Sciences and HKUST Fok Ying Tung Graduate School.
- Students are taught by a board of Faculty well known for specializations in their field and are exposed to various opportunities through excellent facilities.
4. THE HONG KONG POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY:
- Situated at Kowloon it is the largest University recognized and financed by the Hong Kong government.
- It is well known for its research achievements in Engineering, Business, and Technology offering Bachelor's, Masters and Doctorate degrees in the various streams.
- Student's education is active and practical-based with real-life experiences through exchange programs and research institutes.
Hong Kong offers beauty and brains in one complete package making it a popular destination for education and living.