>> Study Abroad
>> Study in Australia
: Thanks to it being a major hub for education in all fields related to management studies, Australia has become a major education centre for students who seek high quality MBA degrees at relatively affordable rates (when compared to the US and UK). An MBA from Australia not only provides excellent coursework and practical training but also international exposure resulting in an excellent network of peers whom you can use in the future.
TOP SCHOOLS IN AUSTRALIA FOR MBA:
- MELBOURNE BUSINESS SCHOOL, UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE:
- It is ranked among the top universities in the globe for a MBA degree. Offering full-time and part-time programs in the fields of General Management, Marketing, Research. The university also offers an executive MBA program for those who are already executives in companies.
- The general requirements includes the completed application form (found on the university website), an undergraduate degree with high scores, official academic transcripts from your undergraduate university, a minimum of 2 years of practical work experience, a curriculum vitae, high GMAT score, IELTS scores (TOEFL also accepted), responses to four personal statements, 2 recommendation letters and proof of identity.
- Admission to this program is on rolling basis so it is advisable to apply early.
- Excellent Faculty members have been put together to impart the best education. Also life at MBS is an intellectual and multicultural experience.
- The professors of this university also conduct research in various sectors of Accounting, Finance, Decision Sciences, Economics, General Management, Marketing, Organizational Behavior and Strategy forming the core of MSB's excellence.
- AUSTRALIAN GRADUATE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT:
- Situated in Sydney, this School has been in the top consistently for its MBA courses.
- Its schools include Accounting, banking and Finance, Economics, Information Systems, marketing, management, Risk and Actuarial and Taxation and Business Law offering full time and executive MBA programs.
- The application requirements include the completed online form, an undergraduate degree and relevant transcripts, a high GMAT score (Minimum of 550 plus in math), TOEFL or IELTS, work experience (minimum 2 years), essays of personal statement, your curriculum vitae, 2 letters of reference and a identity proof copy.
- Research is concentrated in the areas of markets, Demographics and Workplace change and Korean-Australasian studies.
- Various financial assistance opportunities are available (Only to the research students).
- MACQUAIRE GRADUATE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT:
- This School is well reputed for its MBA programs available both full-time and part-time.
- Coursework includes training in various areas of Business and Management including Accounting for Management, , Operations Management, and Marketing Management .
- Much like any other university, high scores in your undergraduate degree, transcripts, GMAT, TOEFL, SOP, CV and 2 LOR's will be required while applying for admission.
- The research strength areas include Finance, professional development, Hermeneutic research, Supply Chain management, Marketing and Sustainable leadership and organization.
- Various Scholarships are available for International students to help with their funding.
- MONASH GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
- Offers 2 yr FT program with last semester as corporate project.
- CEOs and recruiters (as per NY Times poll) have voted Monash University as best Australian University to hire graduates.
- Tuition Fees : Domestic Students: (Total Course) $62,000, International Students: (Total Course) $65,000
- Minimum overall test score required is 6.5. The individual band scores required: reading 6.0, listening 6.0, writing 6.0, speaking 6.0, or
TOEFL 600 with a TWE of 5, or an internet-based TOEFL score of 100 with 24 plus in writing and no section lower than 20.
Australia serves to be an ideal student destination for MBA courses owing to its excellent Schools, up to date facilities and skilled professors along with a multicultural, safe and friendly environment.
Study in Australia
Courses and Admissions