Universities in Argentina
Argentina is one of the largest country in South America with its capital city being Buenos Aires. The
country has abundant wealth and resources, both in terms of production and consumption along with a
very high literacy percentage making it an ideal destination for the Young and the Ambitious.
ARGENTINA - AN OVERVIEW:
- Argentina is a democratic country with the government adhering to the rules as per the Constitution of Argentina.
- The climate in Argentina varies from peak summers, and arid winters in the North to moderate summers and snow filled winters in the South.
- The heart of the country enjoys a temperate climate.
- Travelling in this country is a joy because of the well connected and cheap transport facilities.
- The official language is Spanish, but most Universities offer English-taught courses.
EDUCATION AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES:
- Argentina offers many opportunities especially in the field of Science and Technology.
- It has top league Universities with well-trained Faculty imparting quality education in the fields of bio-engineering, IT, nanotechnology, machines and life sciences.
- Job opportunities are ample here due to the growing industry sector providing hands on experiences in the various fields to interested students via internships during the summer vacations.
- Cost of education is cheaper with ample funding opportunities.
TOP NOTCH UNIVERSITIES IN ARGENTINA:
1. UNIVERSIY OF BUENOS AIRES:
2. NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF CARDOBA:
- Situated in the capital city this University is the largest in the country both regarding size and admission rates.
- There are over 13 Schools in the University offering undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate degrees in various fields of study.
- The Faculty members in this University are top league and skilled in their area of interest with some of them being Nobel Prize recipients.
- Spanish language is a prerequisite for foreign students and is offered by the Universities themselves.
- Research in this University is carried out in various fields of Science and Technology hand in hand with other organizations such as ANPCyT and CONICET.
- It is one among the oldest Universities in the country housing a large and diverse student population.
- It offers a large number of programs through its various Schools; School of Medicine, Dentistry, Chemistry, etc. These schools train students at the undergraduate, graduate and doctorate levels to be future leaders in their field of interest.
- Students are offered quality education through established Faculty members and sophisticated, advanced lab facilities.
- It offers real-life research experience through its various Institutes including Center for Advanced Studies and Academy of Sciences.
3. NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF LA PLATA:
- It is one of the prominent Universities in Argentina along with being one among the largest.
- Bachelor's Master's and Doctoral degrees are offered in the various fields of Medicine, Engineering, Law and Social studies.
- Students are guided and trained in their specific fields of interest by skilled Faculty members who direct them towards grabbing available opportunities.
- Funding is available through scholarships, awards, and grants.
4. NATIONAL TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY:
- This University is well established in Argentina for its education in Engineering and Technology.
- It is one of the largest Universities in the country with over 30 branches and a large, diverse student and Faculty population.
- Courses in all levels of study, all fields of study are offered.
- Scholarships and awards are provided based on merit.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING IN ARGENTINA:
- Cultural diversity.
- Top league Faculty with hi-fi research facilities.
- Low cost of education and living.
- Ample job opportunities owing to the growing industries.
- Ease of transport within the country.
Argentina offers affordable quality education and life-style attracting a diverse population thereby making it a pleasant country to live in.